Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

For those who miss the past

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fenor

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: For those who miss the past   Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:12 pm

I'm still active on Scarshield legion and I sure do miss the old days with wardens and even more I miss the people from that time.I hope that someone wanders in here but it's a slim hope and if you do come here then do visit me at SSL someday for I would like to gather like minded people to mayby revive this guild and RP in general and if not that then it would simply be awesome to meet again.

Before this post the newest was a spam from Deathjester in 2009 so I guess it's rare for people to be here and I'm surprised the forum is still around....anyways if none comes then let me just say for the sake of memories:Thank you for those many dear memories both fun and sad,I hope time and fate may someday bring this guild back together in this time or another.

Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: For those who miss the past   Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Why, hello there... Maybe you'll decide to come back here at some point yet again! Like I did... Just now!

But seriousface-ly, really nice to hear from you again, Fenor. I remember, though it's been damn long since then of course. Oh yes, a really, really long time since those Scarshield days.

Well, last time I wrote here, I changed my signature to let anyone who came here afterwards know how much I really appreciate the time we had on Scarshield. Because... That's how it is. It's an unforgettable memory. Thank you too, Fenor.

Things are different now, aren't they? We've changed quite alot. Well I have. How long has it been after all... 5 years? Something like that.

Heh, you know what? Looking back at my posts is kind of... Embarrassing. I can't believe I wrote in that manner. Things have definately changed alright. But it was fun back then, either way.

And no, suffice it to say I'm not playing WoW anymore. I raided abit through TBC and the whole of WotLK on a different realm (Earthen Ring). After that, I got bored and quit. Simple as that. It's abit sad... I regret transfering away from Scarshield now. But that's all in the past now anyway.

So that's that. Maybe I'll come visit yet again too, sometime. Take care, Fenor (and anyone else who might actually read this).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathjester

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: For those who miss the past   Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:47 am

Well add another 3 years to that. Hello. Here again. Don't have anything particular to say though. Now I'm curious if anyone else for whatever reason would come back here... it's funny how this forum still exists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fenor

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-30

PostSubject: Re: For those who miss the past   Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:48 pm

I for some reason check this forum from time to time,guess it's because this is the last link to the "past" or something like that...if I really tried I could possibly make that sound way more poetic but I'm not feeling "poetic" right now.

Oh and nice to see someone else still haunt this place...there are ghost towns out there and internet has ghost forums Cool

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who miss the past   

Back to top Go down

For those who miss the past
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1