Ravencrest Wardens

An Alliance RP Guild
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Looking for a social, RP guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellarophon

avatar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Looking for a social, RP guild   Tue May 15, 2007 3:30 pm

Hello everyone,

As the subject might sugest I'm looking for a RP guild that is social and where I could make some new friends.

Bellarophon is currently a level 46 Affliction Warlock, with 251 Tailoring and 155 Enchanting skills.

Bella from an early age has always been interested, fascinated in demons..especially summoning and controlling them. Despite her interests being shuned by most people it didn't have an effect on her enthusiasm.

Bella doesn't mince her words, shes always straight to the point and often finds herself with little else to say because of it but she is a thoughtful person and is always nice to all she meets - whether that continues depends on her first impressions. She can't stand rude people or people without manners, she can also be a little impatient at times..but noone likes to be kept waiting.

As far as Horde go, she has yet to start a fight with any she has encountered, it has often given her trouble in the past but hasn't changed the way she is. But if she sees another ally in trouble she would always do all she could to help them.

To be honest I think I made her quite a lot like me personality wise, I like to think I'm easy to get along with and friendly.

Thanks for your time and I hope you get back to me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharna
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a social, RP guild   Tue May 15, 2007 4:05 pm

Bellarophon wrote:
Hello everyone,
Ni hao!^^

Bellarophon wrote:
As the subject might sugest I'm looking for a RP guild that is social and where I could make some new friends.
O'rly? :O
I would never have guessed;P


Bellarophon wrote:
Bellarophon is currently a level 46 Affliction Warlock, with 251 Tailoring and 155 Enchanting skills.
Affliction is fun!Very Happy

Bellarophon wrote:
Bella from an early age has always been interested, fascinated in demons..especially summoning and controlling them. Despite her interests being shuned by most people it didn't have an effect on her enthusiasm.
RAWR!!

Bellarophon wrote:
Bella doesn't mince her words, shes always straight to the point and often finds herself with little else to say because of it
Weeee!!!^^ Someone more like Shar!

Bellarophon wrote:
but she is a thoughtful person and is always nice to all she meets - whether that continues depends on her first impressions. She can't stand rude people or people without manners, she can also be a little impatient at times..but noone likes to be kept waiting.
Not so weee T_T

Bellarophon wrote:
As far as Horde go, she has yet to start a fight with any she has encountered, it has often given her trouble in the past but hasn't changed the way she is. But if she sees another ally in trouble she would always do all she could to help them.
Even less weee Sad Poor Sharnie.

Bellarophon wrote:
To be honest I think I made her quite a lot like me personality wise, I like to think I'm easy to get along with and friendly.
Me got the philosophy that it is almost impossible not to mix part of your own personality into your characters.

Bellarophon wrote:
Thanks for your time and I hope you get back to me Smile
*Puts into random pile of "Never been and never will be read Reports", forgetting everything about it!!!!';...;'*

_________________
"....In the warrior's code, there's no surrender
Though his body says stop, his spirit cries never...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bellarophon

avatar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a social, RP guild   Tue May 15, 2007 4:51 pm

Bellarophon wrote:
To be honest I think I made her quite a lot like me personality wise, I like to think I'm easy to get along with and friendly.
Me got the philosophy that it is almost impossible not to mix part of your own personality into your characters.

Well you could, if they were your alter ego...

Bellarophon wrote:
Thanks for your time and I hope you get back to me Smile
*Puts into random pile of "Never been and never will be read Reports", forgetting everything about it!!!!';...;'*[/quote]

OK what I was going for was something like hope you find me favourable.. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nahandra

avatar

Number of posts : 154
Localisation : Finland
Registration date : 2007-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a social, RP guild   Tue May 15, 2007 5:34 pm

Bah, it's the very opposite! How can you ever totally disconnect you from the character you're playing!? Even the great actors give something of theirselves to any character they are playing!

But that being said, I've always found the most interesting characters to play being the ones less resembling you. Or at least the most challenging. But usually more challenge in RP = more fun. Smile

But it's my personal taste more than anything.


Anyway your application looks very nice. Please contact Árín or any of the officers (Lonad, me, Sharna or Fenor) ingame, and we'll talk more. cyclops



-Naha.

_________________
Ollahar Forestheart, lvl 70 Kaboomkin Ascendancy
Gaetanus Maximus Boomfizzle, lvl 62 dotlock
Nahandra, lvl 70 Huntardina, Ascendancy

*** Semi-retired Wow-player, newfound lotro-geek***
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deathjester

avatar

Number of posts : 31
Age : 28
Localisation : Sweden
Registration date : 2007-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a social, RP guild   Wed May 16, 2007 1:14 am

You've come to the right place my friend!

And of course, it is very possible to mix your own personality and thoughts into your character... ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jealousy

avatar

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: endorsement   Wed May 16, 2007 9:40 am

*raises one hand and gives the thumbs up*

I will vouch for bella's character (possibly not that of her demonic minions but it's not MY fault voidy keeps getting sent on suicide missions - the giant wasn't THAT big and it was all going so well till it sat down) as i've known her since she was an 'ickle level 20 or there abouts

and yes she does speak her mind to muppets and the like Smile

J.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Looking for a social, RP guild   

Back to top Go down
 
Looking for a social, RP guild
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Wyrd mini's Guild Executioner
» Guild Chest! (Also the Price Check Thread!)
» Guild/Forum Guidelines.
» Guild Event Manager ..
» [HELP] Guild Tigrex Urgent

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ravencrest Wardens :: The Ravencrest Wardens :: Recruitment-
Jump to: